On entry and closing, I get a message that my last online session was not completed and I can close

close it but can't get rid of it. This has been going on for over a month.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens when you attempt to complete the online session?
  • Shamus
    Shamus Member
    It goes back to want to update a closed account which I have not been able to get off the download list.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    "closed" as in no longer exists at the financial institution
    or
    "closed" in Quicken using the "close account" process?

-splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shamus said:
    It goes back to want to update a closed account which I have not been able to get off the download list.
    What do you mean by update a closed account which I have not been able to get off the download list?    
  • Shamus
    Shamus Member
    Closed as in ' Don't download the account'
  • Shamus
    Shamus Member
    I have inactivated the download for that account, but it still tries to download it.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shamus said:
    I have inactivated the download for that account, but it still tries to download it.
    If you have inactivated the download for that account, the implication is Quicken thinks there is still at least one register active for download associated with the financial institution.

Is the financial institution sign-in account checked on the One Step Update Settings window?
    Is the financial institution sign-in account listed in the Password Vault?
  • JMoe
    JMoe Member
    I am having the same issue. Each time I open or close Quicken I get this message. I following the instructions, but it doesnt tell me which financial institutions are causing the issue.

Any thoughts?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 16
    JMoe said:
    I am having the same issue. Each time I open or close Quicken I get this message. I following the instructions, but it doesnt tell me which financial institutions are causing the issue.

Any thoughts?
    Same question:  What happens when you attempt to complete the online session?

Normally, you should be able to determine which financial institutions you have been having issues with by viewing the One Step Update Summary: select Tools> One Step Update Summary