Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Citi Online Biller Error

This discussion was created from comments split from: RESOLVED 10/13/2020 Citi Online Biller.

Comments

• fydosfydos Windows Beta Beta
    The issue is not resolved for me. I have 3 Citi credit cards (in one Citi online account). When I add this Citi account to online bills I get a message that 'The biller's web site is not accessible". There is no account number for the Citi account on the "Manage Online Bills" screen.
  • Not resolved for me, either. I removed and re-added the accounts as recommended, as well. No change.
  • Mark VetaMark Veta Member ✭✭
    Same for me with US Bank!!
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited October 2020
    Hello @fydos and @florybills

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. The biller for Citi is returning a message that states:

"Pending We're working on linking Citi. We'll let you know if we need anything else."

There currently is no ETA, please check back periodically and test if you can successfully add the bill. I apologize for not having better news.

@ Mark Veta

Your US bank account is listed as "Locked" with a message that states:

"We're having some trouble syncing U.S. Bank because your account is not accessible online. Please contact U.S. Bank customer support for more info."

I would contact the US Bank for further assistance. 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Bob.Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Quicken_Tyka . I have the Citi issue as well as two others (AT&T and BlueShield not scraping). I was going to wait the weekend and delete and re-add Citi and take the hit of losing the year's history of payments, etc. But am I correct in reading your message above that I should not delete and re-add Citi now? Or should I?

Thanks.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Bob.

Thank you for the response and the additional questions.

As Citi is experiencing a known issue, any action taken on the biller will not correct the biller or cause it to begin working until the known issue is resolved.

In general, when a biller is experiencing an issue it is recommended to not remove or readd the biller until it is functioning properly once more.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Bob.Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. That clarifies things. I may have to pay this bill from my reminder before Quicken gets it fixed. Will watch this thread.
  • Bob.Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    [Removed-Inaccurate]

• Bob.Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    My Citi updated properly this morning. A nice surprise. I can only suspect something fixed behind the scenes. I hope all the others affected have the same success today.
  • My Citi was able to update, as well. Thanks for the heads up!
  • gooddog50gooddog50 Member ✭✭
    Citi update in Bills & Income is down again.
  • Bob.Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yes indeed. As well as one of my Chase accounts :(
  • Bob.Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Refresh Biller worked for Chase tonight.
This discussion has been closed.