Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

PayPal account receiving CC-508.

When trying to update a PayPal account, I'm receiving CC-508. However, when I go to PayPal's website there is no new page or popup that requires attention. How do I clear this error?

There is something going on with the latest Quicken update. I've never had more issues updating my accounts over the twenty years I've used Quicken as I've had this last week. What gives?

Best Answer

Answers

• FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI @HellRider,

I suggest that you follow the guidance located at this LINK.  If that doesn't fix it, I would then suggest you contact Quicken Support - here's that LINK.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • HellRiderHellRider Member ✭✭
    > @Frankx said:
    > HI @HellRider,
    >
    > I suggest that you follow the guidance located at this LINK.  If that doesn't fix it, I would then suggest you contact Quicken Support - here's that LINK.
    >
    > Let me know if you have any followups.
    >
    > Frankx

@Frankx thank you for the reply.

I tried the guidance in the link you provided prior to posting. There wasn't anything that I could find on the PayPal website to acknowledge. There has to be something going on with the latest Quicken update. I've had several issues downloading since the latest update.

Cheers!
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello,

Thank you for the response and the additional details, although I apologize that this trouble persists.

If the usual troubleshooting steps do not work to correct this issue, you will need to contact support directly for a review of the logs and a possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Please let us know how it goes with support!

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • HellRiderHellRider Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    This is the procedure that worked for me.

I was having two issues with my Quicken file and the instructions in this link helped to solve both of them => https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7851545/faq-troubleshooting-101-installation-and-data-file-problems-quicken-for-windows

Maybe this will help someone else as well.