Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Difficulty Accessing US Bank For Online Banking

Continuous online banking issues with US Bank! One moment it says "Biller's we site is not accessible at this time" and then it says "web site is accessible but no new bills" both of which are inaccurate

Answers

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 17
    Hello @Mark Veta,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

How long have you been experiencing these issues? 

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Mark Veta

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble with US Bank.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for the US Bank and have reported this biller.

Please allow 48 hours before attempting to update the bill once more and let me know if you still receive an error message.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • Mark VetaMark Veta Member ✭✭
    I'm on Quicken 2020 Vers R29.22 and I've been experiencing this issue since on or about Sep 1, 2020. Thank you, Mark
    Now same problem with Discover!!
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Mark Veta

Thank you for the response.

The issue with US Bank has successfully been reported and is being investigated.

I am also unable to update my personal Discover card, our service provider is showing that Discover is currently experiencing an outage.

I am unable to provide an ETA on when either of these billers is available. I would attempt to update on Monday and see if there has been any improvement.

I apologize for not having better news at this time.

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
    Thank you.