Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Quicken unable to download from multiple brokerages

Hi Folks,

I start quicken on Windows, download from Fidelity, working so far. Next I click on Charles Schwab account and try to download, I don't get prompted for password (which I normally would) and it just refreshes and shows a dialog box saying accounts were updated. This updated is for the Fidelity update I did previously. This issue persisted for a long while, then it was fixed somehow and now its broken again since last 2 or 3 updates were applied by Quicken. Has anyone seen it. Am I doing something wrong? The workaround is to close Quicken, start and update account. I have to do this each time for accounts in WellsFargo, Charles Schwab and Fidelity.

Another issue with Fidelity is that accounts in normal brokerage and in Retirement won't update together in one go. They have to be updated separately even though they have same username and password.

Thanks much,

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Naresh Narang

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

To confirm are you updating the accounts individually from their register? If so, what response do you get when you update them all at once using the One Step Update?

Please let me know!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka