Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Launching Quicken - now forcing me to login to my online Quicken Account

PaddyPaddy Member ✭✭
This is driving me nuts. Quicken is forcing me to login to Quicken online when I launch it. I have been using Quicken for years but since I've gone to the subscription model, hate it. What the heck is going on with Quicken requiring the login all the time?

Answers

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Paddy

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

You should not be prompted to sign in with your Quicken ID each time you launch Quicken. However, since this is what's happening in your case, I would just need a few more details in order to better assist you.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you currently have running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    Also, when did this issue first start? Has it always been this way since you moved to the subscription model or did this just recently start to surface?

If possible, could you please provide a screenshot of the sign in screen you receive?

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • PaddyPaddy Member ✭✭
    It made me log in again just now.

Quicken - Premier
    Year : 2020
    Version : R29.22
    Build : 27.1.29.22
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Paddy

Thank you for the additional details, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

Please open Quicken and complete the steps below.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    4. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID

Please let us know if these steps correct the behavior.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka