Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Update of Bill

Why do I receive a hard copy of my bill from a provider long before the Online Bill shows up in Quicken? how long does it take Quicken to get the Online Bill? I have a hard copy of my Spectrum Bill dated 10/11/2020. Here it is 10/18/2020 and it is still not in Quicken. Why the delay?
Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @msmith99usa

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Is there still a while until the bill is due or is it in the next week? There's a couple of troubleshooting steps that we can try to see if we're able to bring that bill into quicken. There's two different steps to try. First we can try to validate the billers and then if needed we can also try readding the biller. 

You can do this by going to the bills screen and in the top right of the register area you'll see a cog wheel. This will give you a drop down with multiple options including verify biller. After being verified try again to update the biller. If it's still not working next thing to try is readding the biller. You can do this by selecting online biller instead and you'll see the remove option. Once this is done you should be able to add a biller like you previously have. Here's also a picture down below for some reference on the cog wheel menu.

Once you get a chance could you try out the steps above and see if you're able to get the bill to appear. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco