Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

One Step Update - need initial pause

JLSchuttJLSchutt Member ✭✭
Most of the time when I initiate One Step Update I am presented with a list of all my external accounts from which I download transactions. Each is preceded by a check box which I can either check or leave empty. Often I change the accounts for which I want to do updates at that particular time. Once in a while, however, the downloads start immediately without giving me a chance to change my selection. I ALWAYS want to see the account list first, not just most of the time. Should I not be using One Step Update but rather downloading for individual accounts?

Comments

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To initiate One Step Update, press Ctrl + 1 and after entering the Quicken Vault Password, press Alt + S.
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    When you do One Setup Update the after you have started Quicken and select Update Now in the Enter Vault Password dialog it will go directly to updating.

After that first time if you do One Step Update instead of going to the Enter Vault Password dialog it will go the dialog that has the accounts on it that you can select and then update like you want.

To get this same dialog with the accounts on it from the Enter  Vault Password dialog, select Settings... instead of Update Now.
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)