Password Vault not Connecting to One-Step Update

My passwords no longer appear when I try to do a One step Update. They are shown in the Vault.

I did have an issue with downloaded transactions not appearing and did follow instructions to fix; something about transactions being stuck on the back end or something!
Tagged:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    The passwords for the financial institution accounts saved in the Password Vault or stored remotely for the Express Web Connect connection method do not need to be provided when performing the One Step Update.
  • dmales
    dmales Member ✭✭
    Understand. But the passwords are in the vault, but I am shown a screen with no passwords. (See previous attachments). Also, when I tried to manually enter a PW for a specific account, I am told to enter it again! See new attachments.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    dmales said:
    Understand. But the passwords are in the vault, but I am shown a screen with no passwords. (See previous attachments). Also, when I tried to manually enter a PW for a specific account, I am told to enter it again! See new attachments.

• dmales
    dmales Member ✭✭
    OK, I see what happened. Apparently the vault "lost" some passwords, maybe when I did a validate?
    That said, I can't seem to manually enter a password for an account to update. I've attached snips. Quicken 3 is dialog to enter a Pw for an account; Quicken 4 is what pops up next, a request for a Pw.
  • dmales
    dmales Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    PW took for BofA account! However, can't seem to get others to take. I'll keep trying!
  • dmales
    dmales Member ✭✭
    Can't get other passwords to take. I restored a prior file and the PW's are there.
  • catdancer103
    catdancer103 Member ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue after doing a suggested Validation.  I deactivated one account, then reactivated and that fixed it, but I hate to have to go through that for all of them.