Quicken Bill Manager Does Not Work!

I have been trying to use Quicken Bill Manager since it became active. I used Quicken Bill Pay and was happy with it. Quicken Bill Manager does not work. After two months, I have had one bill get paid without further actions. The payments either fail due to authentication issues, or the bills themselves fail to load. I would like to use it, but an ready to give up trying. I have standard bills that are reported to be supported (AMEX, Comcast, Discover, Verizon) and appear to have set them up properly. I am very disappointed in Quicken. Any advice?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to continue schedule online payments from within Quicken using online payees like you did with Quicken Bill Pay, I suggest you consider using one of the more than 500 financial institutions that support online bill payment using the Direct Connect connection method. 

Otherwise, I suggest you consider most online billers may be set to automatically charge a credit card or withdraw from a checking account and most financial institution provide free bill pay services.