Quick Pay Problem

Is there a problem paying Citizens Property Insurance with Quick Pay? I can get it set up in Bill Manager as a Quick Pay and it will download the amount due but when I try to initiate a payment I get a message that I can not use Quick Pay.

I had a similar issue with State Farm and I think you are working on that but this one is different in that it appears to be properly set up even though it won't pay.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile and I did not locate any sync issues with the biller or errors with the payment. I do see that payment has not been processed.

Can you please provide the exact error message that you received when attempting to send a payment? This will help me isolate the cause of the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • When I could not make Quick Pay work, I paid with a manual check (because I used all Check Pay checks for the month) so I do not owe anything now. As a result, I can not duplicate the problem because there is nothing there to pay. Is there some other way I can try to duplicate problem so I can get the exact error message for you? For instance, can I force a $1 payment to see if it will deny me again?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

If you have not done so already, you may try creating a test payment and see if you receive the same error message and then cancel the payment if all goes well.

You may also wait until the next payment is due and see if you have further issues at that time.

Let me know what you decide!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Tyka - I went back and can not find a way to do test payment for Quick Pay if nothing is owed. If this was a monthly bill I would just wait and send you results of the next attempt. Unfortunately, it is an annual bill so I won't have another chance to try it until October of next year. Is there a way you can help me do something to force this so I can give you a real test result?

As a reminder, I paid the bill with a hand written check I then mailed myself because I could not make Quick Pay work for this biller and I was out of Check Pays. I since have subscribed for more Check Pays (which I never had to do before because I use Home and Business).

Please let me know what I can do to help you address the problem with Citizens Property Insurance. Thanks.

Dennis
This discussion has been closed.