Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Running Comparison Graph Reports

System
System Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Reports (Windows)
This discussion was created from comments split from: What is the use of a Custom Category Group?.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Is it possible to run a report that includes multiple custom categories AND compares the 2 on a graph? I added 2 custom category groups to a report, but the report just includes everything in those groups, as 1 line in a chart, not as a comparison
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @harry askenazi

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that this feature isn't currently offered.

I have turned this post into an Idea so that others may vote.

Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    One way to do this would be with a Banking > Cash flow report.

Click on the gear to customize, then next to Organization on the Display tab, pick Category Group. On the Category Groups tab, select just the groups you want. You can also set time ranges and intervals if you want a comparison over time.

Then export the report to Excel and do the charting there.
    QWin Premier subscription