Quicken Bill Manager Pop Up Window for Check Pay/QuickPay

Among the many improvements that need to be made to Quicken Bill Manager, a small pop up window comes up when you want to pay using Check Pay or Quick Pay. The window is too small and does not expand. I have multiple accounts with a bank, but cannot find the correct account in this small window without trial and error. Please make the window larger or allow it to be expanded.

I have seen other users make this same request.
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Please see the attached screenshot. You will see multiple accounts for Navy Federal Credit Union, but you cannot tell which account each one represents without trial and error. The box should open up to a larger view so specific accounts can be identified.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the image.
    Sounds like a good suggestion to me: Make the popup window wider so it can show the entire Payee Name without truncation.
    In the meantime, while we're waiting for the Quicken programmers to get around to it, how about using shorter Payee Names, e.g. NAVY FCU {1234}, NAVY FCU {4567}, etc. (where the number in brackets identifies the individual checking account)?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

This idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the original image was provided by the OP, the Payee Name selection popup in the account register has been widened to contain more information. For reference, here's an updated image from my Test file, containing no personal information:
    However, it would be helpful if the Category and Memo text columns could be widened by another inch each, to cut down on "..." truncation.