Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Can't download Citibank accounts today- 101/Mac 601/Windows

Susie
Susie Member ✭✭✭
Anyone getting a general error message when downloading transactions from Citibank?

Best Answer

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I just downloaded via Direct Connect without problem.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    This is error message:
    Partial download (-28)
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR: ccscrape 101
    General error: Layout not available in investment flow
  • Ajoy Mallik
    Ajoy Mallik Member ✭✭
    :'(
    its back since yesterday....I was able to get one or two gear wheel updates in yesterday, today POct 23 Friday, zero success...even after deactivate-reactivate, shut PC..same..I am told its a expanding problem with Citi banking accounts yet I am not seeing any posts or escalations, let alone reasons or timelines on repair
  • igorpr
    igorpr Member ✭✭
    Started yesterday I've got new Citibank accounts sync error: CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:General error. Layout not available in investment flow
    for all banking accounts except Brokerage.
    Tried to disconnect and enable transaction load back, Got error: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101)

Any suggestions?
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    I’m getting the same error message. Any suggestions anyone?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Susie and @igorpr

Thank you for the response and for the additional details.

If you have not done so already, I would take a look at the steps outlined here.

Please let me know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    I am not comfortable doing this. I have 35 years of transactions.
  • Ajoy Mallik
    Ajoy Mallik Member ✭✭
    I am a poweruser, no such..all accounts live with activity, Citi Cards of course if direct connect so no problems, Citi with Express Web to Savings and checking accounts continues to have problems. I am still getting CC 601 and support will tell me what you did. You guys need to work the integration back end with technical. This is not a user side issue
  • mjxm
    mjxm Member ✭✭
    Windows 10 Quicken home premium.
  • mjxm
    mjxm Member ✭✭
    Running Windows 10 on Quicken Premium. Not able to download Citibank banking activity the last two days. Any known issues?.
  • igorpr
    igorpr Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    @Quicken_Tyka . I tried this. The second error in my initial post is the one after tried to follow this. It doesn't help.

One more detail: I have also Quicken for Windows installed. It also has issues with Citibank downloads but the error code is different; CC-601.
  • Ajoy Mallik
    Ajoy Mallik Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    same as you mjxm....in setup as well
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Please provide more specifics as to what the problems are. 
    • What Quicken behavior did you observe? 
    • Were there any error codes and, if so, what were they? 
    • How long have you been having this problem? 
    • What kind of accounts?  Credit cards?  Checking?  Savings?
    • What type of connection method are you using?  Express Web Connect?  Direct Connect?  Web Connect?
    • Who is the financial institution?  Citi.com or Citibank.com?
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    It’s been over 2 days. I really need a resolution.
  • mjxm
    mjxm Member ✭✭
    ... 2 days trying to one step update (qfx) my Citi.com banking 4 banking accounts. Get error code cc-601 with message "We cannot find any accounts with a non-zero balance or with any transactions in the last 12 months."
    Deactivated each account and reactivated to no avail. I've been tracking Citi with Quicken for about 20 years.
    Trying to download directly from Citi site does not work either.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Per the following Quicken Support article regarding error code CC-601 you should contact Quicken Support for assistance:  https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-601.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @igorpr

Thank you for the response and the additional details although I apologize that you continue to experience this trouble.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend taking a moment to review the steps and information available here

Hello @Susie

Thank you for the response and the additional details. The steps offered above will not impact the transactions in the register. This type of error will require steps to resolve.

I would recommend contacting support directly by phone on Monday for assistance in completing these steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • quicken tyka, your solution doesn't work. the message is quicken is having trouble connecting to citibank. ajoy is correct, this is your problem to solve with citibank. this is a constant problem with citibank, it works for a while then it stops. I only have this problem with citibank and not my other banks
  • Joseph Arden
    Joseph Arden Member ✭✭
    Same here. It's been happening for about 2-3 days now. All other integrations (including Citi Cards) are working fine. I deactivated, now I cannot activate.
  • igorpr
    igorpr Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka

I have regular transactions in this bank and balance is not zero on several accounts. I would like to fix Mac version before Windows one as I use it more. I just brought it to show, it is unlikely something related to local configuration as two separate versions got errors at the same time.
  • My Quicken Citibank download has not worked since 22 Oct 20, despite trying more than a dozen times. I'm reluctant to experiment with suggested fixes since a decade ago Citi managed to lose a decade worth of credit card data when they bought AT&T Master Card and merged it into their system.

With the number of complaints, it would be helpful if Quicken would work with Citibank to fix the problem.
  • Scott Leonard
    Scott Leonard Member ✭✭
    Unable to connect and update my accounts with Citibank. Is there a current issue that is being corrected?
  • Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭
    I've been getting a Citibank CC-601 error since 10/21/20...message states that "we cannot find an account with a non-zero balance or any transaction in the last 12 months" even though I have 5 [very] active accounts.
    Tried resetting and it seems to connect with Citibank since it asks me which account is referenced to the account I'm trying to reset but then after some time passes, it gives me an error and fails.
  • Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭
    Update: Now it's returning a CC-505 error - temp server issue.
  • Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭
    Just tried again and CC-601 is back.
  • mjxm
    mjxm Member ✭✭
    Support, unfortunately, says to call Citi as the problem is on their end.
  • mjxm
    mjxm Member ✭✭
    Support says to call Citi as the problem is on their end.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Let us know if you are able to speak with CB. I tried to chat with them and they kept switching representatives on me. By the third one I gave up.