Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Checkpay Memo field printing on checks

I have noticed that even if I request the memo to be printed on the checkpay checks, it is not occurring. Has anyone else been able to get the memo to print on the checks?

Answers

• Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I apologize for the issues you're having. We haven't been able to replicate this on our side. If you could go across the top to help > report a problem so we're able to get some more information on the issue. Inside the report a problem please include a screenshot of one of the transactions without the memo appearing. Please also add a description of the issue as well. This will help us with tracking down what exactly could be happening.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭
    Ok I replicated it and provided screen shots of the issue to support. Just wanted everyone to know that at least for me it is not working at all so don't rely on it
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭
    Francisco can you please let the community know of the status of this issue?
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭
    It is case #8149087
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭
    Support is telling me now that the memo functionality is not supported with CheckPay? Can someone please clarify this for me?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~