Quicken Web Transfer not showing if it is a split line on Income

I just began using the mobile app after years of it not working correctly for me. It is almost correctly syncing but I seem to have one remaining issue with a recurring Income transaction. I have a split line that is a transfer to another checking account. This transfer does not show up on in the Bills and Income/Transfer list. When I mobile sync from my Windows application, it removes the recurring transfers from my Projected Balance.

I am on Quicken 2020, version R29.22, build 27.1.29.22

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Dan Tom

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Please open Quicken and navigate to Mobile & Web and locate the section that is labeled "Accounts Enabled on Mobile and Web."

Then choose the gear icon shown below and choose "Account Settings."

Are both of these accounts selected to sync to the mobile app? If so, can you try to uncheck the accounts? Then sync by selecting "Sync Now" on the same screen. Then select the accounts again and sync once more. 

Please let me know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Dan Tom
    Dan Tom Member ✭✭
    I've tied your suggestion but no change. Once I add back the two accounts and sync, the transfer is lost again. Specifically, the transfer is removed from the Projected Balances graph and list during the "Scheduled Transfers download" segment of the "Online services" portion of the "Sync to Quicken Cloud" step.

To correct the graph, I open the paycheck reminder, "Edit this and all future reminders", and click Done. This adds back the transfer to the list. It will stay there until the next time I sync and the cycle continues.
  • Dan Tom
    Dan Tom Member ✭✭
    I've made the following observation between the recurring payments (paychecks) versus the cleared paychecks on the web app. The cleared paycheck shows the correct -$250 transfer (to my BoA account) as well as the remaining going to my primary Chase account.

The recurring paycheck shows the -$250 transfer (to my BoA account) as well as a +$250 as an uncategorized transaction. I CANNOT delete this uncategorized transaction and it seems to be canceling out the correct transfer on my Windows Quicken app.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Dan Tom

Thank you for the response and the additional details. If you have not done so already, I would first save a backup and reset the cloud.

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Web App and sign back in after the sync has completed.

After you have completed this step, does this transfer still appear to be stuck?

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Dan Tom
    Dan Tom Member ✭✭
    Thanks @Quicken_Tyka - I tried but no such luck. I really do think that it is the secondary account that the paycheck is being deposited into.
  • QCoach
    QCoach Member ✭✭
    Tom, I have experienced similar issues with corrupting Paychecks that have account transfers. My only solution was to rebuild and discontinue use of QOTW.
This discussion has been closed.