Cannot connect to Navy Federal Credit Union for Bills

Quicken can no longer access my Navy Federal Credit Union accounts under "Bills" I keep getting "the biller's website is not accessible at this time. Please try again later." I go to the Navy Federal website, and can log in without any problem. I then go back to Quicken and hit "Try Again", and am still getting the same issue. I've tried unlinking, deleting the Online Biller account, and re-adding the Online Biller account. I'm still getting the same message. Quicken has no problem accessing Navy Federal for One Step Update for my bank accounts. It only has problems in the Billing tab.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @kmckinnie

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that the trouble continues to persist.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for your Navy Federal biller and the biller on the account is listed as experiencing an outage.

I have also checked the "Health" of Navy Federal as a whole and it is listed as "Degraded" this means that there is an issue affecting multiple customers and the "health" of the biller is declining.

I have reported this biller, however, I do not have an ETA or steps to provide at this time. I would allow 48 to 72 hours prior to attempting to update again.

Please let me know if you are unsuccessful in updating the biller at that time.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2020
    Hello @kmckinnie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    To start with, I recommend Validating Online billers. To do so, please, navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • kmckinnie
    kmckinnie Member
    Right after I posted this I restarted the app and got it working again. Thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Great! Thanks for the update. :)
    -Quicken Anja
  • Back to having the same problem with Navy Federal Credit Union. I tried the "validate online billers" and that did not fix it. Tried restarting Quicken and does not help. This has now been going on for a few days.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @kmckinnie

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that the trouble continues to persist.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for your Navy Federal biller and the biller on the account is listed as experiencing an outage.

I have also checked the "Health" of Navy Federal as a whole and it is listed as "Degraded" this means that there is an issue affecting multiple customers and the "health" of the biller is declining.

I have reported this biller, however, I do not have an ETA or steps to provide at this time. I would allow 48 to 72 hours prior to attempting to update again.

Please let me know if you are unsuccessful in updating the biller at that time.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Worked for a couple of weeks and now none of my Navy Federal CU bills are syncing with the same error message.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kmckinnie

Thank you for following up on this biller issue, although I apologize that you are experiencing this trouble.

The previous report for this issue is still open and being investigated, however, I do not have an ETA that I can provide.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.