Financial Institution or Account Contact Name Report/Filters

DaWeav
DaWeav Member ✭✭✭
Right now I have multiple different reports filtered by accounts so that I can see the total amounts I have at the specific Financial Institution. With a lot of different Financial Institutions, that's a lot of reports.

I wish Quicken would allow me to do report filters using the account's Financial Institution or the account's Contact Name. That way I can have one report showing the total balances for all the accounts at each Financial Institution/Contact Name.
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you want a subtotal or grouping, not a filter, which would be used fpr selecting FIs.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

This idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja