Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Chase bill not updating. Get "last ignored bill for this biller is on Sunday 10/10/2020".

My account is listed when opening bills and income. The latest bill is not showing. I do an update all and the account disappears from the list. If I close Quicken and re-open it appears again but not showing latest bill. If I hover on awaiting nest bill I see message "last ignored bill for this biller in on Sunday 10/10/2020. Can't figure out problem

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @chas170,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    To start with, I recommend Validating Online billers. To do so, please, navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja