Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to get past Intuit login screen after reload of Quicken 2015

Hi, Quicken 2015 was blown away when I had to reload Windows today. I have the installation disk and that went OK. I also have a recent QDATA backup which has restored OK. The problem I'm faced with is the old version R1(24.1.1.11) I'm running is still linked to Intuit and I keep getting directed to their login page which obviously isn't working any longer. I had this problem a year or so ago and was talked through upgrading to a later version of 2015 R18 I think. Stupidly I didn't keep any notes on this. Can someone please guide me through the process again. As I live in the UK upgrading to an up to date version of Quicken isn't an option.

Many Thanks
Richard

Best Answer

Answers

• Yep, looking good. Have made notes for next time!

Thanks Richard
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @richard.cranton

Happy to help!

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
This discussion has been closed.