Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Xfinity and National Grid not downloading info BUT generate no error

My Xfinity bill is due in 3 days. Problem is, Quicken never reminded me - because the bill info wasn't downloaded (same issue with National Grid)

When I refresh the bill, Quicken goes through the process and ends like all went fine, but there was just no info to download. It says bill added but there is no bill currently due. I know there is a bill due - the Xfinity site shows it, my bank's online account shows it, but Quicken is not getting that info.

I have "refreshed" the accounts. Deleted the online account and recreated it.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.
Quicken Starter R29.22 Build 27.1.29.22
Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @Kabboroo

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look to see what the issue was on our side and I do see the billers due date in 3 days but it looks like it hasn't pushed over to your side I've tried a couple of things on my end to try pushing that forward. If you could validate the online biller in the bills and income tab lets see if we're able to get that bill to show up. You should be able to do this in the bills and income tab and in the top right cog wheel the dropdown should have validate online billers.

Once you've done that let us know if you were able to get the bill forward! If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Kabboroo
    Kabboroo Member ✭✭
    I had already tried validating the biller (all of them actually).

So am I reading your message correctly, Quicken tech support can see my financial records?
This discussion has been closed.