Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Better SIZE CONTROL so that you can utilize having more than one window open on your screen! (Q Mac)

Barbara O'Keeffe
Barbara O'Keeffe Member ✭✭
edited November 2020 in Product Enhancements (Mac)
I detest the limitations on the size of the window that we are forced to use. If you have a big screen, not a problem, but when you are on a smaller laptop and want to be able to enter into Quicken items you have purchased from confirmation received via email, or a website, etc., then it is almost impossible without having to flip back and forth.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    It's not a complete solution to this issue, but if you open an account in a separate window -- double-click on the account name in the sidebar -- the window can be made smaller than the main Quicken window. On a 13" laptop, it can be reduced to about 40% of the total screen area, which makes it possible to view windows from other apps on the side and/or below the Quicken window.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • I run a Current Month report and 1/2 of the window is empty because I can't reduce the width size of the individual window. So I'm taking up a lot of space on the screen for nothing. Why can't I control the size of a window?