Home Current Online Banking Issues
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to update Pentagon Federal Credit Union

M BM B Member ✭✭
I am still experiencing issues with connecting/downloading transactions from PFCU. I have attempted to deactivate and reactivate without success. Also unable to add PFCU to a "test" file. Although this was marked as resolved on 9/13, this does not appear to be fully corrected. Please fix as this is very frustrating.

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @M B

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Do you receive any error codes or messages?

Lastly, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • mikek753mikek753 Member ✭✭
    I have several accounts at Penfed that have multiple transactions, but Quicken online update doesn't download anything from Penfed and there is no any errors.

how do I resolve this issue?

yes, I'm aware that Penfed firewall quicken for weekdays that shows as 505 error, but it's weekend and no any errors at all
    edited November 2020
    Hello @mikek753

Thank you for the response and the additional details, although I apologize for the frustration that this issue has caused.

If you haven't done so already I would start by resetting the cloud.

RESET THE CLOUD DATA THROUGH THE DESKTOP PROGRAM

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
    hello @Quicken_Tyka

No, I don't have such option, I don't see any Reset option.
    No, I don't use Web&Mobile - it's OFF for ne due to another Quicken issue that sets to 000 paychecks
    I use H&B Quicken

what else can I try?

thanks
    I started "reset" PenFed account by account and I have several accounts at PF
    it takes time ...
    Any better way?
  • Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mikek753,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I apologize that the issue continues to persist and for not having received a follow-up response yet.

At this point, I recommend that you call Quicken Support instead as they will likely need to collect and review your log files which may also result in them having to file for an escalation.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.
    -Quicken Anja
  • ElianaVDElianaVD Member
    Still unable to download transactions from PenFed to Quicken. I HAVE called Quicken Support AND provided them log files but Quicken has not corrected the problem.
    Quicken: when will this be fixed?
    edited January 9
    RESOLVED 

Hello @ElianaVD

Thank you for the additional details and for taking the time to provide logs and to support as this helps the research of this issue.

There is a known issue with PenFed, it is currently being investigated. We do not have an ETA available at this time.

This post is being moved to the "Current Online Banking Issues" section of the Community, where it will be updated as soon a more information becomes available.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

ISS-8107446

RESOLVED
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.