Password Vault issues

I have a credit card account that is set for online updates. in the past, I had to reset this account by deactivating the online update service and activating back again. at one time during that process, somehow 2 entries have been showing up for that account when I go to Tools--Edit Password Vault. Both entries have same user name, one has the password stored in the vault and this entry is the correct entry to do my online updates. the other entry has my user name, no password stored. When I click that entry, the 3 options on the right Add/Change/Delete password are all greyed out.

I would like to delete this entry from my Password Vault since each time I do a One Step Update, the dialog screen pops up with this account password as blank and I have to manually press Update Now making sure that this entry is unchecked.

How do I delete this entry from Password Vault?

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect you'll have to delete and re-create the vault. You can print the vault to make this easier. Back up first, of course.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.