In the past few days when I start Quicken (R29.22 build 27.1.29.22 I have to give it my sign on user

id and online password. Then I get to Quicken and give it the password to my file. Any idea why I have to sign on to Quicken? First time in 20+ years this has started.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Doug6,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better assist you, I will just need some clarification--
    Is the sign-in prompt you receive a pop-up box, or does it fill the whole screen?

If you don't mind, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the sign-prompt you receive, please? If needed, please, refer to this Community FAQ on how to attach a screenshot here in the Community or you can also drag and drop your image to your response before posting.

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Doug6,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better assist you, I will just need some clarification--
    Is the sign-in prompt you receive a pop-up box, or does it fill the whole screen?

If you don't mind, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the sign-prompt you receive, please? If needed, please, refer to this Community FAQ on how to attach a screenshot here in the Community or you can also drag and drop your image to your response before posting.

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.