Cloud Sync Error

I've read through other sync error messages and none correspond to what I'm having. EVERY time I sync data that includes new split transactions, I get an error message that says the transaction doesn't exist despite the fact that it was downloaded from my bank and reconciled. The ONLY way I can recover is to recreate the cloud sync. That's becoming a nuisance. This only started recently and I'm not sure what's causing the problem. Has anyone else had this issue and, if so, how did you resolve it?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @nsbooklady

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

What is the exact error message that you are receiving? Also, do you actively use the mobile or web application? 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • I have Quicken Deluxe version R28.15 , build 27.1.28.15 . I just got the error this morning so will have to wait for the next split I enter to get you the exact wording but it says something to the effect that it can't sync those transactions because they don't exist. It ONLY happens with split transactions and it just started within the past month. I don't use the mobile or web app at all.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Hello @nsbooklady

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

If you do not use the mobile or web app, I would disable sync and that should resolve the error.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. If the Sync showed ON please toggle the sync to OFF

Once this has been disabled, you should no longer see this message when updating.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • ??? In my response, I already stated, I do not, at this time, use the mobile OR web app but I sync because I plan to in the near future so how do I stop getting the error message in the desktop app ???
This discussion has been closed.