Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Payment set up in Quicken Register is not being uploaded

2»

Answers

• Micheal  H
    Micheal H Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    > @daviddwt said:
    > @michael h. We've used quicken for years with the direct connect and online posted all set up and it with working on November 9. It's not a failure to configure it right... Is that it with working when it's worked for years

Daviddwt I know a uninstall was a shot in the dark but it was the only thing left to try I have used Quicken direct connect for years with no problem and it's been the same thing when there is a problem no one will admit that they caused the problem Quicken says it's the bank's fault and the bank says it's Quicken's fault and we are in the middle 

[edited for readability]
  • Micheal  H
    Micheal H Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    > <a rel="nofollow" href="https://community.quicken.com/profile/thecreator">@thecreator<;/a> said:
    > Hi <a rel="nofollow" href="https://community.quicken.com/profile/""Micheal" title="Link: https://community.quicken.com/profile/""Micheal">@""Micheal<;/a> H " ,
    >
    > Are you using Direct Connect Connection to Regions Bank?
    > Have you set up Online Payees?

I know how to make copys and and set up online payee's

[removed-disruptive/violation of community guidelines]
  • ray_albert
    ray_albert Member ✭✭
    So I just did a osu this morning. I am receiving data from regions, just not able to send. Quicken, we are paying you to keep these connections working,
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R32.12  USA & Quicken 2017 HBRP R20.6 USA
                       Windows 10 Pro 32 & 64-Bit Build 21364.1000
    also            Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19042.928

Note: Holding Down the Left Shift Key or Left Ctrl Key produces Window with Quicken 2019 in the Title Bar when click About Quicken,

View: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859218/work-with-copies-of-your-actual-quicken-data-files/p1?new=1

• I am now in contact with Regions IT via e-mail. I have provided all info requested in response. We shall see.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

I'd like to investigate this matter further and ask that, if you are experiencing this issue and haven't already, please open Quicken and go to the Tools menu > One Step Update.

In the One Step Update Summary window that opens, please unselect everything except for the box for Regions Bank, any payments that may be listed and the Bring my payment information up to date and click Update Now when ready.

Once the update completes, please reply here and let us know how it goes. 

Are any error codes or messages now received? 

Or does the update still show complete, but the payment instructions still have not yet?

If the payment instructions have still not sent, please next go to the Help Menu > Report a Problem.

In the Report a Problem window that opens, enter "Attn: Sarah Regions" in the subject line, mark the box for each file listed and then Send to Quicken.

Once sent, please also post here to let me know so I can retrieve the report from the system.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Hi Sarah,

I have tried what you have suggested and it has not worked for me.

While I have a pending payment to send I don't have "Bring my payment information up to date" checkbox in OSU. I removed my pending payment, removed all but Regions and "Bring my payment information up to date" and ran OSU again.

I then added my payment back and updated again. The same result, payment not sent, no error codes, shows green complete dot.

I will Report a Problem now Attn: Sarah Regions.

David
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hi David (@skooter132)

Thank you so much for trying and posting back with the update, although I'm sorry to hear it didn't work.

I've received your submission and am performing a review of the files and will be back with more information after I've finished the review.

Thank you again,

Sarah
  • Micheal  H
    Micheal H Member ✭✭
    @ Quicken Sarah Do you wont my logs too ?
  • Quicken Sarah
    edited November 2020
    @ Quicken Sarah Do you wont my logs too ?
    @Micheal H  Yes please!  Thank you!
  • Micheal  H
    Micheal H Member ✭✭
    @ Quicken Sarah ok it's sending I get no codes I can download transactions no problems I send a money transfer between my 2 regions bank accounts with no problems all with direct connect it will not not send the payments
    I also make a new quicken file with just regions bank because my file was over 30 years old did not fix the problem did a clean install of the quicken program
    still did not fix the problem
  • Micheal  H
    Micheal H Member ✭✭
    @ Quicken Sarah It sent the payments this time you must have done something I tried to send the payments 3 times this afternoon

It worked
  • Micheal  H
    Micheal H Member ✭✭
    I can't tell if quicken sent all the bills after I deleted them or they they came from regions bank because I went on the banks web site and payed all my bills Sunday
  • Micheal  H
    Micheal H Member ✭✭
    Thank you @ Quicken Sarah
  • Don F
    Don F Member ✭✭
    I sent one payment tonight. It appears, because a check number was assigned in the register, that the payment went through to Regions. Thank you Quicken Sarah.
  • ray_albert
    ray_albert Member ✭✭
    I will try in the morning when I get to my office. @Sarah, what was the fix?
  • Sarah- I just successfully uploaded bill pay transactions to Regions without following your instructions. I have been in contact with Regions via e-mail the past couple of days and believe they have corrected a problem
  • ray_albert
    ray_albert Member ✭✭
    @sarah I was also able to update. I noticed that it did a payee update and a few others. Also it did the regions update first. Where it was doing the other updates first. What was the fix?
  • Lou Meyer
    Lou Meyer Member ✭✭
    Sending payments is now working (at least this morning)

Funny how something was "the other guy's issue", gets fixed by someone.
  • daviddwt
    daviddwt Member ✭✭
    @Sarah........Sarah if you fixed it ....thank you! I appreciate it immensely.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hello All,

I'm glad to hear that payments are starting to go through and appreciate all of you taking the time to share your log files and comments.

No change was made on the Quicken side, that I'm aware of, and I wasn't able to locate any errors or issues in the submitted logs, so I believe the original issue and fix occurred on the Regions Bank side.

Regardless, I'm glad that the issue seems to be resolved, but please let the community know if we may be of any further assistance.

Thank you again!

Sarah
  • jimmerson
    jimmerson Member ✭✭
    I can no longer to OSU for Regions Bank. In fact Regions is gone from my update and I cannot find a way to get it back on. I can manually update from Regions but not automatically from Quicken. I get the following messages: Sorry, we encountered an error. (It's not your fault.) Quicken is having trouble connecting to Regions Bank-Web Connect. The interesting thing is I use Direct Connect. I tried resetting with no luck. I tried deactivating but now I cannot reactivate. And the ability to reset is gone. The routing numbers were wrong and I changed them to the correct number with no change. This has been going on for some time. Surely, someone has an answer by now. Thanks for any help.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmerson said:
    Quicken is having trouble connecting to Regions Bank-Web Connect. The interesting thing is I use Direct Connect.
    You should be using the name "Regions Bank". That supports Direct Connect.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.