American Express Online Bill not Updating - Showing Marked Paid When It Hasn't Been Paid

In my Bill section, my American Express bill keeps showing as "Awaiting next bill," when I know that the new bill is available. Furthermore, the bill shows as "Marked Paid" on the current date. I say "current date," because it keeps changing every day. In fact, I have other online bills which also show "Marked Paid" on the current date, day after day. How do I get my new AmEx bill to come down. I've tried refreshing my bill a dozen times or more over the last few days, and it still just shows as "Marked Paid" with whatever the current date is.

Comments

• Hello @RWHarperJr01

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on my side to see if there was anything out of the ordinary but didn't see anything. I do know the bill can take a couple of days to come in after it's been posted as well. Is the bill coming up in the next couple of days? Has this also been happening consistently or is it something new as well? Could you also list the other billers you have problems with?

Another thing if you haven't tried already would be to validate your billers as well. To do this you should be able to by click the cogwheel on the right side of the bills and income screen. Then in the dropdown you'll see validate online billers. You could also try deleting them and readding them to see if they show up but if you have some time before the bills are due I'd wait on doing this option. 

Once you get a chance let me know if the suggestions help at all and the answer to the questions!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.