Mobile app doesn't sync with desktop

This discussion was created from comments split from: Mobile app doesn't sync with desktop.

Comments

• knep88
    knep88 Member
    :( I am having the exact same issue. I took time after ever charge to my bank account to enter and categorize then it doesn't sync back to my desktop. The app is worthless if you can't put in a new transaction to sync back to your desktop.
  • Hello @knep88

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Let see if we can do a couple of things to get the mobile sync in line with what you're doing on your desktop.  

First thing is let's make sure we're up to date. You can do so by going across the top to Help > Check for updates. Once we're up to date next thing we'll want to try is to reset the cloud data. To do this across the top select edit > preferences > Mobile and web. At the bottom you'll see reset your cloud data. You don't need to sync the previous data and it should take a bit to resync. 

Once you're done resyncing go ahead and try to post a transaction on the mobile app and sync it with your desktop. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco