Ongoing Errors [edited]

KennethR
KennethR Member ✭✭
I have been a long time user of Quicken and I have seen the quality keep dropping after they left Intuit. I'll list 3 examples. PNC Bank has not been able to synch with Quicken for 3 or 4 weeks now. How can that be allowed to go on? Many of the reports do not total correctly. I need to export to excel and correct the math. It keeps crashing with "Bug Splat" screen. Quicken has not been able to fix any of these issues.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hello @KennethR

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to give your feedback although I apologize for the frustration that you have been experiencing.

The issues with PNC have been acknowledge and are currently being worked on. There are no additional steps at this time to correct this issue. You may follow the alert at the link below to be notified of any changes.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7882512/ongoing-11-11-20-pnc-returns-cc-502-102-cc-508-108-ol-292-b-error#latest

If you have not done so already, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report that you are experiencing crashing.

Once that has been completed, I would next recommend uninstalling and reinstalling using the steps available here.

Please let me know if the crashing improves or if you still encounter this issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an on-going problem with PNC. See https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7882512/ongoing-11-11-20-pnc-returns-cc-502-102-cc-508-108-ol-292-b-error#latest
    Please read and follow instructions.

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hello @KennethR

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to give your feedback although I apologize for the frustration that you have been experiencing.

The issues with PNC have been acknowledge and are currently being worked on. There are no additional steps at this time to correct this issue. You may follow the alert at the link below to be notified of any changes.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7882512/ongoing-11-11-20-pnc-returns-cc-502-102-cc-508-108-ol-292-b-error#latest

If you have not done so already, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report that you are experiencing crashing.

Once that has been completed, I would next recommend uninstalling and reinstalling using the steps available here.

Please let me know if the crashing improves or if you still encounter this issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • KennethR
    KennethR Member ✭✭
    Tyke,
    I appreciate your response, but not being able to synch with PNC for weeks is just not acceptable.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with your support people on the phone. I’m not doing it again unless you can tell me there is something new now.
    Plus, you didn’t even mention the fact that many reports don’t total correctly.

These are fundamental issues. These aren’t frills I’m looking for. How can these core features not be getting resolved ASAP? I used to be a very happy customer. I’m now extremely frustrated with this product. Plus, if these core functions aren’t working right, what else is wrong that I just have not found yet?

Very sad,
    Ken
This discussion has been closed.