Home Alerts & Known Product Issues
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Known Issue: Unspecified Account

Muzicman61Muzicman61 Member ✭✭
After running some year end reports, I noticed some issues. I discovered that starting 3/27/20 my paycheck entry began showing two unspecified accounts. Both the accounts are a part of my paycheck entry and are for pre-tax categories. My 401K contribution and my medical expense reimbursement. Other pre-tax categories show up fine. I see this info when I hover over the category in my register. However, if I few the paycheck splits, it's like an complete empty transaction. This continues to happen until 7/17/20 where everything is back to normal. See the attached images for more detail.

Is there any way to fix this without completely re-entering these transactions? I do not recall making any changes to these categories prior to the issue or after it went away. I've tried validate and repair but that made no difference.

Using Deluxe, R29.22

Thanks,
Rob

Best Answer

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Muzicman61,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Although, I apologize as we do not currently have an ETA on this.

Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (QWIN-17288)
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Muzicman61,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Although, I apologize as we do not currently have an ETA on this.

Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (QWIN-17288)
    -Quicken Anja
  • joelf1joelf1 Member ✭✭
    Is there a workaround to avoid the bug for the time being? I'm glad to hear the issue has been confirmed and will be fixed in the future as I hit this from time to time, and it is very annoying to have to go back and manually re-create my paychecks.