Update Regarding Capital One Credit Card

Can an update please be provided regarding adding Capital One Credit Card as a biller? This issue has been on-going since at least 6/12/2019. We're paying for a product that previously had this biller working a  [Removed-Disruptive/Off Topic] and cannot even get this working again for over a year.
Quicken for Windows User Since 2005, IT Support Professional with 15-years experience.
Tagged:

Answers

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    This is not solely a Quicken problem.  I have both bank and credit union accounts with internal billpay service and bill retrieval.  None of them can retrieve bills from Capital One credit.  Some billers just do not support e-bill retrieval by 3rd parties.  For me, it's less hassle to retrieve the bill myself from the CapOne website and then edit the bill payment reminder when I reconcile the credit card account.  
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021
  • jordan.jacob
    jordan.jacob Member ✭✭
    @jrich75 Unfortunately, this biller used to work over a year ago without issue. While it might not be Quicken's fault if it's no longer supported at least tell the clients and remove the biller as an option to be added. There was no warning regarding the discontinuation of support.
    Quicken for Windows User Since 2005, IT Support Professional with 15-years experience.
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    I agree that it would be better to remove CapOne as an online biller option.  It's such a simple solution, one wonders why they haven't done so.  Could it be that they don't have control of that portion of the bill retrieval service?  Does anyone know what company actually provides the billing and payment services included in Bill Manger?
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021
This discussion has been closed.