Report Print Preview

Quicken_Tyka

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7855165/report-print-preview-is-smaller-than-actual-print-if-windows-text-size-is-not-100#latest

I wanted to mention in regards to the above issue (QWIN-15774) that I may have some helpful information for the technicians. I have been waiting for the problem of the report preview to be fixed. I installed the 30.9 update on my backup computer this weekend to insure I wasn't going to experience the complete / simple problem.

In checking out the update on my backup computer I noticed the report preview was working correctly. Today after I installed the 30.9 update on my new computer it still wasn't working.

I then noticed that my backup computer is running version 5.0.1.9 of the AMYUNI PDF converter successfully. My new computer is running version 5.0.1.3? An older version of the module?

This morning I did uninstall and reinstall Quicken on the new computer and it is still at version 5.0.1.3.

Perhaps this is the cause of or contributing to the print preview problem? I didn't see a way to update Quicken to version 5.0.1.9 of the AMYUNI PDF Converter.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.