Windows: Bills & Income Tab, Cannot update UniSource Energy

Cannot update Unisource Energy Services as of 11/16/20. Get error that quicken cannot connect to their server, try logging in and come back and retry with Quicken.
I can log into Unisource and verify status of account and current billing, Quicken cannot.
Screenshot of current error message and Quicken rev/build attached. This is getting really old. I have one or more similar errors almost every week with this feature in the program.
Anyone else use Unisource?
Thanks,
Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
Quicken Premier Subscription

Comments

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Moderator, Employee mod

[email protected]gooddog50

Thank you for posting in the Community today, though I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your biller. I wanted to have a look at your accounts however I was unable to find your Quicken account with the email provided here. Please call SUPPORT for assistance reviewing your billers and the individual connections that they have with Quicken.

Thank you

- Quicken Diana

• gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Diana, Thank you for the response. My account email is [email removed - privacy concern]. Support tells me it's a Unisource problem. Typical!
  • gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Have spoken with support twice over the past week. Issue still unresolved, in progress.
    I have more issues with this area of the software than anywhere else. It does not appear to be a mature feature.
This discussion has been closed.