Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

One Step Update Blank or Partial Response

Two issues. Recently if I do One Step[ Update for 5 accounts the response window only shows a partial. Also I have had quite often now to reset accounts to get them to work. Yesterday I had to do Elan Financial (Fidelity Card) to get transactions to appear and One Step Update to show it worked. Today, Suntrust is not showing up in the One Step Update response. Will probably now have to reset that service and hope all of the internal accounts link up. This is getting ridiculous for something that seemed to worked well for years.

Comments

• Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    With Quicken Support, had to deactivate all of the Suntrust accounts (Checking, Savings.....) individually and the reactivate the online account. In the meantime, Elan Financial started not downloading transactions again as stated above and had to reset that account again.
  • Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    And today, I had to deactivate and reactivate Bank of America. I decativated the account and ran simple validate. Closed Quicken and restarted. I usually do One Step Update on this account because of two factor authorization that does not work well when running all five accounts. That worked. But in this process all of my Bill accounts disappeared accept one. This is getting ridiculous.
  • Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    And miraculously when I loaded Quicken this morning to go add back the Bill accounts, they all showed up except one (Cincinnatti Insurance). Magic !
  • Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    This is amazing. Elan quit downloading transactions again. From another thread it suggested logging out and in from the Tools/Cloud selection and restart. Elan did start to work again but when I checked Bills, my Humana accounts had dropped out. But lo and behold, when I ran Quicken today and looking after my OSU, they were back.