Added account selections to portfolio view

Lee Wing
Lee Wing Member ✭✭
edited December 2020 in Investments (Windows)
I would like to be able to select checking and savings accounts in addition to investment account in the Portfolio view.
This would assist in a quick total reconciliation of statements from institutions that show a total of all accounts, (investment, checking and savings).
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    How about going to Reports > Net Worth and Balances  and making an Account Balances report that includes all the desired accounts? You can save as many of these as you want.

Or you can go to the Account Details for a banking account then on the Display Options tab next to Account intent, select Investing. This will move the account to the Investing group in the Account bar and make the account appear in the account list for investing portfolio views. 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    You can do this already.
    Edit your savings or checking account's "Intent" to be Investment (instead of Spending or Savings) on the Display Options tab of the Account Details.
    Now go to your portfolio view and customize it to add the accounts you want.
    [EDIT: I should do more active reading. I just saw that @Jim_Harman added the same suggestion to his post. So there you have it.]
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.