Login Prompt Every Time Quicken is Opened

This discussion was created from comments split from: Why does Quicken keep asking for my password.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @aw12,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you're experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Is the login prompt you're receiving a pop-up dialogue box or the full sign-in screen?

Would you be able to provide a screenshot? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ on how to attach a screenshot. 

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• aw12
    aw12 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same difficulty.
    I only have one Quicken file.
    About every other time I open quicken, it asks me for my Quicken ID password.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @aw12,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you're experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Is the login prompt you're receiving a pop-up dialogue box or the full sign-in screen?

Would you be able to provide a screenshot? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ on how to attach a screenshot. 

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.