Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

One-Step is not functioning

I am trying to get some help, but the Category is not allowing me to select the proper category. So I had to use something.

I have been using Quicken for a long time. Recently I have not been able to use one-step. The software is not able to connect to my banks/credit card companies. However, I can manually log into the websites and perform an export and Quicken uploads them. For one account I deactivated the on-line down load, then tried to reactivated and quicken "can not connect to the server". I have a lot of accounts that way.

Just to ensure, I downloaded the latest updates, R30.10.

Answers

• jhtall65
    jhtall65 Member
    I am also using R30.10 and have not been able to successfully use one step update. It runs but nothing is downloaded. However, I can download from the financial institution.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Motorola and @jhtall65,

Thank you both for taking the time to reach out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. To do so, please follow the steps below.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it may say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    7. Close and reopen Quicken

Once that is done, try running a One Step Update again and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Motorola
    Motorola Member
    I was working with Quicken Anja on my issue with One-step. Now I have other issues. 1) I am not able to reply back to my own post. I want to let Quicken Anja know her suggestion did not work and I wanted to post a screen shot of the issue. The fault code says CC-511 on all of my accounts. 2) when posting this question, I could only use 2 catagories instead of the all the other catagories.

Right now I am not a happy camper. Please assist me with my CC-511 fault on all of my accounts. Also I deactived one account and now quicken is not able to access the account. It works when I access the account from the website.

Don Poquette
  • Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    I was not getting downloads from Elan. I did this step and it started working again. But then I also lost Humana in the "Bill" section.