Shortcut Key for "Cloud Sync"

retiredat56
retiredat56 Member
Would like to see a keyboard shortcut key for the "Cloud Sync" function. If I just want to run a standalone Cloud Sync function while working in Quicken, I have to click "Mobile & Web" title then select "Cloud Sync". Since there is no separate icon on the Quicken screen to select this standalone function, can a keyboard shortcut be added to allow this function to work? An icon on the screen, maybe next to the "One Step Update" icon would be nice to make this function work also??? But without any separate icon, a keyboard shortcut key would be outstanding. Tks, MIKE
1 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

This functionality is already offered through the Customize Toolbar feature.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @retiredat56

Thank you for taking the time to share your Idea with the community.

While a keyboard short-cut for cloud syncing is not available, an icon for it can be added to the Quicken Tool Bar for one-click syncing.

To do so, open Quicken and go to the View menu > Customize Tool Bar option.  Review the list of available toolbar buttons on the left, highlight the Cloud Sync (or any other buttons you might like) and click the Add button.

The icon will appear above the colored bar, one-click will initiate the cloud sync without the need to run a One Step Update or visit the Mobile & Web tab > Sync Now option.

I hope this information is helpful and thank you again for sharing this request with us.

Sarah
  • The Cloud Sync Icon works. Nice to be able to quickly run a cloud sync without having to rerun One Step Update. If you could make a keyboard shortcut for "Cloud Sync" in a future Quicken update, that would be awesome too. Thanks for the assist! MIKE