Home Quicken on the Web Using Quicken on the Web
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to get past setup page even though already set up

Hello, I just started using Quicken on the Web with a Mac. I set up accounts and successfully downloaded transactions. Just now I was trying to figure out how to run reports and at the bottom left of the dashboard was an icon "D" (probably for my first name). I clicked on it and saw Finances1 (which was selected) and Finances. I clicked on Finances which brought me to a setup page. I want to get back to re-select Finances1 but I cant get past the setup page.
Help!

Answers

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @dlally,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you're experiencing this.

Are you able to sign out and back in from the setup page that you are seeing? If so, I suggest that you try that first to see if doing so will allow you to go back to the "D" icon to select "Finances1" again.

Also, if you don't mind, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the setup screen you are referring to? Please, refer to this Community FAQ on how to add an attachment. Alternatively, if you are unable to add attachments, you can also try dragging and dropping the image to your response.

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja