Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

One-Step Update can't find my Raymond James account in Quicken

I'm trying to activate One Step Update for my Raymond James account. The account previously had been activated, but I de-activated it several months ago when RJ had problems with one-step. Now when I try to set it up again, it finds my account on the Raymond James site, but `Link to existing account’ shows only three unrelated accounts; my RJ account in Quicken isn’t a choice. Anyone know a solution that?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    @ClovisInParis

Thanks for the update. That is quite odd because you should be able to link after having the accounts deactivated. I'm wondering what could be causing this since it seems odd to me that they'll always go to the unrelated accounts. I think in this case it'd be best to contact Quicken Support via phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Answers

• Hello @ClovisInParis

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if maybe your accounts in quicken still might be linked in this case? I would take a look at them to make sure they've been deactivated. Another thing I would try if they are is to try linking them by reactivating rather than adding the account as new. I'll leave some articles down below on how to do either so you can see if that may help.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

https://www.quicken.com/support/reactivating-deactivated-account

Once you've given this a try see if you're able to get your Raymond James accounts back up. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Hi Francisco,

Thanks for your reply. I checked and the account is indeed deactivated. When I go to the online services tab for the account, it shows the `set up now’ button.

I’ve followed the steps in the `reactivating a deactivated account’ link you sent; tried a couple of times and still get the same result. Quicken finds my account at Raymondjames.com, but it will only allow me to link it to three unrelated accounts in Quicken, none of them the correct one. Anything else I can try?

Regards,
    Clovis
  • Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    @ClovisInParis

Thanks for the update. That is quite odd because you should be able to link after having the accounts deactivated. I'm wondering what could be causing this since it seems odd to me that they'll always go to the unrelated accounts. I think in this case it'd be best to contact Quicken Support via phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Hi, I don't see a phone number for Quicken support anywhere. when i click on the `talk to support' button here, nothing happens: https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support
  • Ah found it: The Quicken Support phone number is 650-250-1900. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday. To see current wait times, click here.
This discussion has been closed.