Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Mountain America CU gives OSU CC-501 errors

Dale G
Dale G Member ✭✭
When I opened an account at Mountain America CU, I had high hopes one of the largest CUs would provide reliable downloads to Quicken. I am very disappointed. Too often OSU gives CC-501 / CC-50x errors. This has been happening for months (and I look at my notes, yes, even two years ago). Quicken Support, when will you have these intermittent OSU problems with Mountain America CU corrected?

[removed-rant]

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dale G,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. This error requires our support agents to collect and review your log files. From there, they will likely need to file an escalation to have it resolved.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Dale G
    Dale G Member ✭✭
    Thank you, Anja. The CC-501 error has continued for four days. As you suggested, I have logged on to www dot quicken dot com and opened the link you posted at /support, but it tells me I have to purchase support for $50/year, which is already included in my subscription to Quicken Business. The /support page also appears to not recognize that I am already logged on. How do I submit a support request for this?
  • Dale G
    Dale G Member ✭✭
    (PS I am not impressed you removed my suggestion at the end of my post, calling it a "rant". Grrr.)
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited November 2020
    Dale G said:
    Thank you, Anja. The CC-501 error has continued for four days. As you suggested, I have logged on to www dot quicken dot com and opened the link you posted at /support, but it tells me I have to purchase support for $50/year, which is already included in my subscription to Quicken Business. The /support page also appears to not recognize that I am already logged on. How do I submit a support request for this?
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

If you're already signed in on our website with your Quicken ID and it's still doing this, I suggest that you sign out first, then close and reopen your browser (be sure to close all browser windows completely, not just the open tab). Then, go back to https://www.quicken.com/ to sign back in and try accessing the link again. If you happen to have more than one Quicken ID, please double-check to make sure you sign in using your Quicken ID (email) and password associated with your current active subscription.

Should that not work, then I recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies first and repeating the process or try using a different browser (Chrome is recommended).

Please, check back and let us know how it goes! In the meantime, I will pass this along to the appropriate channel to have this looked further into.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Dale G
    Dale G Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    > Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
    >
    > If you're already signed in on our website with your Quicken ID and it's still doing this, I suggest that you sign out first, then close and reopen your browser (be sure to close all browser windows completely, not just the open tab). Then, go back to https://www.quicken.com/ to sign back in and try accessing the link again. If you happen to have more than one Quicken ID, please double-check to make sure you sign in using your Quicken ID (email) and password associated with your current active subscription.
    >
    > Should that not work, then I recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies first and repeating the process or try using a different browser (Chrome is recommended).
    >
    > Please, check back and let us know how it goes! In the meantime, I will pass this along to the appropriate channel to have this looked further into.

I have Firefox on Windows. Did what you suggested. Same problem. I then tried Microsoft Edge. Same problem. Maybe you should have your server team confirm your logon to the support page is working?
  • @Dale G

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you,

-Quicken Francisco