Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How can I turn OFF scheduled updates?

I want to turn off the scheduled updates. I've tried deleting the day and time in the Set-up, but it won't accept it. My only option is to cancel what I've done and solve nothing.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Mary99

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. When you go across the top to tools > scheduled updates what does yours look like? Generally to turn it off you'll want to uncheckmark all of the accounts. Once that's done you can hit ok and it should turn them all off so you aren't prompted for the scheduled update anymore. I'll leave a photo down below.

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Mary99

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. When you go across the top to tools > scheduled updates what does yours look like? Generally to turn it off you'll want to uncheckmark all of the accounts. Once that's done you can hit ok and it should turn them all off so you aren't prompted for the scheduled update anymore. I'll leave a photo down below.

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• kcindub
    kcindub Member
    I have the same issue. After turning off everything, I get the message that I must indicate a schedule date and the problem continues.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    kcindub said:
    I have the same issue. After turning off everything, I get the message that I must indicate a schedule date and the problem continues.

Are all checkboxes in Update financial institutions, in Update online services and in the list of calendar days unchecked?
    Miss one account in a lengthy list, miss one checkbox and you'll never be able to stop the scheduling ...