Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to link Menards Big Card with CapitalOne

In accounts I have setup url set to Menards.capitalone.com. press 'go' and I can get into my Menards Capitalone account. If I continue to the linking process, Capitalone asked for verification and reports 'name and/or password do not match records on file'. I have tried several times. Called CapitalOne and the tech said that the Menards 'Big' card is not supported but the contractor and commercial cards are. Has anyone been able to link the Big card?

Answers

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @brukru,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you're experiencing this and have not received a response yet.

In order to better assist you, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, when trying to connect, which financial institution in the list are you selecting to connect with?

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja
  • brukrubrukru Member
    I am running version R30.1, Build 27.1.30.1. I am using Capital One Partner Card Services. In the account setup details the url is set to:https://menards.capitalone.com/#/sign-in and pressing "go" will take me to the site where I can login no problem. However, when I connect through update accounts, Capital One requires me to authorize account then returns an "account not found" message.
  • Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

I checked the URL that is saved for Capital One Partner Card Services in our bank list which is gm.capitalone.com by default. I did find another option in our list named Menards Credit Card which has www.menards.com as its default URL. Have you tried connecting with that one instead to see if it will successfully establish a connection?
    -Quicken Anja