Quicken Changed my Currency - from USD TO CAD

jonsamson
jonsamson Mac Beta Beta
So we had this discussion before: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20121549/#Comment_20121549

And my fix was for changing when Quicken changed my currency from CAD to USD. To get back to CAD - the fix worked.

Now Quicken just changed my US dollar account currency to Canadian. And my fix obviously doesn't work for changing the currency the other way around. Anybody here able to resolve this issue? 

This is really crazy that Quicken even allows this to happen. 

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hello @jonsamson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and have not received a response yet.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Calendar and currency and check to make sure that the Multicurrency support checkbox is checked?

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hello @jonsamson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and have not received a response yet.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Calendar and currency and check to make sure that the Multicurrency support checkbox is checked?

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.