Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Do saved drafts expire after 1 day?

Rocket J Squirrel
Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday I saved a draft of a comment I wasn't ready to send. Today it is no longer in my saved drafts list. Do they expire after 1 day? Seems like too short a time, especially if you want to sleep on an idea or comment.
Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    @Rocket J Squirrel - My previous post...
    I haven't observed this, myself.  I saved a draft 3 days ago and it was still there yesterday.  I think I'll save this response as a draft and get back to you in a couple of days.
    ...was saved as a draft 2 days ago and simply is intended to confirm that I am not seeing the issue you described.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    ok..... testing today - Friday 11/27.....
    was saved as My Drafts  - now entering on Dec 14
    Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    I haven't observed this, myself.  I saved a draft 3 days ago and it was still there yesterday.  I think I'll save this response as a draft and get back to you in a couple of days.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Accepted Answer
    ...was saved as a draft 2 days ago and simply is intended to confirm that I am not seeing the issue you described.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    After you SAVE a Draft - where do you go to find it ?
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    ps56k said:
    After you SAVE a Draft - where do you go to find it ?
    Good question. If you have no drafts, you won't see a My Drafts button on the left. You have to have at least one saved draft.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Thanks for running the experiment. I will try it again.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    ok..... testing today - Friday 11/27.....
    was saved as My Drafts  - now entering on Dec 14
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Yes, my drafts now persist. Must have just been a glitch when my first one disappeared.