Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

BOA will not activate using QCS but will using FDS

Just tried this deactivate/reactivate again to no avail. I did the login and and it sent a code which I entered then get CC-502 server not available. Went into BA site and shut off code in security and tried again and got same result. This is still a work in progress and not solved!

Switched from QCS to FDS and success, was able to set up BA download and download successfully. So it seems that there is some bug with the QCS server not liking the BA security code sent to text and then can't connect to BA server. I'm not an expert but this should be checked out by an expert! I will keep Quicken set to FCS until this is truly resolved.

Comments

• Hi,
    Good to hear that you solved your problem. Would you be so kind as to post a step by step on how to set Quicken to FCS. I'm not even sure what that is.

Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Bill_In_Longwood,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community with your question.

The steps to switch from the QCS channel to the FDS channel are as follows--
    1. Hold down F4 on your keyboard and select Help > About Quicken
    2. Click Change Channel on the screen that pops up if it shows you are currently using the QCS channel (see below)

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.