Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Register is not showing transactions after running Update Accounts

I run the update accounts and get red flags on the accounts with downloaded transactions but they do not show up in the register. If I click on the red flag is says I have transactions to review! This has been going on for three days and I am frustrated to no end.

Answers

• I have the same issue. Additionally, Quicken is REALLY SLOW after the update.
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
  • Dom FinoDom Fino Member ✭✭
    I just spent an hour doing all the steps you suggested. None of it worked. I now have restored my data file to 6 weeks ago and all that did was give me a bunch more transactions that need to be reviewed but none of them show up in the registry.
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dom Fino said:
    I just spent an hour doing all the steps you suggested. None of it worked. I now have restored my data file to 6 weeks ago and all that did was give me a bunch more transactions that need to be reviewed but none of them show up in the registry.

Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
    I finally got the transactions to show up in the registry by turning on the automatic entry in the Account Details Online Services. This also cleared the transactions in the Tools Online Services. I then backed up the file. My next move is to change the automatic entry in the Account Details Online Serves to OFF and see what happens the next time transactions are downloaded. We shall see.
    Well, that did not work. I downloaded transactions today and it still will not update the registry. I am convinced that the option to "Never add transactions automatically" is not working as it did before the latest release. For now, I will just have live with this inconvenience. Very disappointed.
  • TracyTTracyT Member
    I have the same problem. It happened after the last Update.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @TracyT

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~