Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I'd like to change my username/contact a Community Moderator

I'd like to change my username on the Community. I know a moderator can do this, but I don't know how to contact a moderator.

Appreciate the help, Happy Thanksgiving!

Vic

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Vic Alonzi

I have made a request that a Moderator contact you about your issue.  They are closed today, but expect that you will receive a message from someone tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vic,

Thank you so much for the quick response and hope you had a great holiday as well!

I've updated your username to "TulsaVic" as requested, you may need to refresh the browser or sign out/in of the community to see this change take effect, but please let us know if there's anything else the community may assist with :)

Sarah
  • TulsaVic
    TulsaVic Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for the quick work @Quicken Sarah . I logged out and back in with the new username and it worked perfectly, you rock!

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Vic Alonzi

I have made a request that a Moderator contact you about your issue.  They are closed today, but expect that you will receive a message from someone tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • TulsaVic
    TulsaVic Member ✭✭
    Thank you Frankx, I appreciate the quick help. I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!

Vic
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    It you post your desired username, when a Mod reads this post, they will just change it and notify you.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • TulsaVic
    TulsaVic Member ✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hello @Vic Alonzi

Thank you for reaching out!  We'd be happy to update your username on your behalf, please just reply here and let us know what username you would prefer.

Please note, Usernames must be unique and not in use by any other Users and can only contain letters, numbers, or underscores, and must be between 3 and 20 characters long.

Thank you,

Sarah

• TulsaVic
    TulsaVic Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Thank you @Quicken Sarah , if "TulsaVic" is available, let's use that.

Hope you had a great holiday and enjoyed your day off!

Vic
  • Quicken Sarah
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vic,

Thank you so much for the quick response and hope you had a great holiday as well!

I've updated your username to "TulsaVic" as requested, you may need to refresh the browser or sign out/in of the community to see this change take effect, but please let us know if there's anything else the community may assist with :)

Sarah
  • TulsaVic
    TulsaVic Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for the quick work @Quicken Sarah . I logged out and back in with the new username and it worked perfectly, you rock!