Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How to disable split screen in investment register

Hello

For some unknow reason i started having split screen in my Investment registers.

At the bottom i get " downlead transaction, bill payment etc"

How can I disable this?

Thanls

Answers

• Ram
    Ram Member ✭✭
    This is what
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited November 2020
    Click  the downward pointing indicator to the left of the words 'Download Transactions"
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Ram
    Ram Member ✭✭
    When i come back next time it again has the same issue

This started about 2-3 weeks ago
    Any ides?
  • NotACPA
    The  only way that I've been able to reproduce your experience of the "Download Transactions" reopening is if there are actual transactions showing there.  But you're  not showing any transactions there.
    SO, I'm beginning  to suspect data  corruption.
    The 1st thing to try would be to copy the file (using Q's FILE,  Save a copy as ... function).  And see if that corrects the matter.
    If it doesn't (and correction via step  1 is a bit of a long shot)  then, using the copy, do FILE,  File Operations,  Validate and Repair ...  being SURE to click "Validate  File" before you click OK.
    Let us know how those worked.
    AND, btw, what Q product are you running?  From  the graphic, it would appear to be Q Canada ... but which specific product?  And what BUILD of that product.  This info can be found at HELP, About Quicken.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen this before, where the pane appears even when it's empty because there's nothing to display. I haven't seen this lately, leading me to believe it's been fixed in the US version. Perhaps the Canada version hasn't caught up with this fix yet.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • Ram
    Ram Member ✭✭
    Thanks to all

I using Quicken Canada Home and Business
    2020 R28.15 build 27.1.28.15

I did all file operations - validate, super validate, copy - still no luck

This is a new issue - eelier i was able to close it buy using download arrow

I do not download transitions from bank etc. I enter all manually
  • NotACPA
    But your account IS (or, at minimum, WAS) enabled for download.  Otherwise it wouldn't have that "Download Transactions" box at all.
    SO, do TOOLS, Account List, click EDIT adjacent to the account name, make sure that it IS disconnected, and then delete the contents of the  "Financial Institution" and "Account Number" boxes.
  • Ram
    Ram Member ✭✭
    thanks

I have what you suggested I opened these account 10-12 years ago. Everything used to work before.

Attached are account details
This discussion has been closed.